- Content: 100% superwash merino wool
- Yardage: 120g (4¼ oz)/approx. 477m (522 yds) per set (20g/87 yds per skein)
- Weight: Fingering weight
- Suggested Needle Size: US 0-2½ (2-3mm)
- Gauge: 32-36 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold, dry flat
Featured Pattern: That Night there were Roses
Designed specifically for our Crescendo gradient mini-skein sets, this shawlette can be worked in the Black Rose colourway (as shown) for a dramatic and romantic effect, or with one of our lighter, more subtle colourways for a casual spring scarf.