Gradient Dyeing Workshop - Nov 10, 2019
All materials are provided for this one-day workshop and you'll go home with 1 full skein and 6 mini-skeins of your own hand-dyed yarn.
In this workshop participants will learn to dye gradient (or ombré) yarn. We'll use two different application techniques to explore both monochromatic and colour-shift gradients.
- Date: Sunday, November 10, 2019
- Time: 1pm-5pm
- Location: Sweet Paprika dye studio at Helios Makerspace (137 Rue Saint-Ferdinand, Montreal)
- Fee: $105 + ticket fee (includes all materials)
- This workshop is presented in collaboration with Helios Makerspace and registration is directly through Helios using Eventbrite.
- Class will run with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 students.